About AIEA 2021
We would like to invite you to contribute to and participate in AIEA 2021, which will be held in Guilin, China during March 20-21, 2021.
2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Engineering Applications (AIEA 2021) is a platform for presenting excellent results and new challenges facing the field of the artificial intelligence and engineering applications, especially in the field of unmanned vehicles and aircraft, infrared identification, radar detection and so on. It brings together experts from industry, governments and academia, experienced in engineering, design and research. We appreciate that if you disseminate this flyer to your friends, colleagues, disciples and others who might interests to AIEA 2021.
Accepted papers which meet the Conference requirements would be published by Conference proceedings and submitted to CPCI (ISTP), EI (Compendex), CNKI for indexing.
February 2017: AIEA 2016 had been indexed by CPCI (Click) and Google Scholar.
December 2016: AIEA 2016 had been successfully published by Advances in Computer Science Research (Click). ISSN: 2352-538X; ISBN: 978-94-6252-270-1.
1. Papers are to be submitted electronically via Email (ICAIEA@163.com)
2. All full paper submissions to the AIEA 2021 must be written in English
3. The submissions should not exceed ten pages and should follow the format for conference (template download)
4. Papers submission due to March 5, 2021
5. Papers registration due to March 15, 2021
6. Contact Information: Editor Mu, Tel.: +86-138-7214-2866, QQ: 1157032680
Editor Zhao, Tel.: +86-188-7276-9577, QQ: 573063812