About AIEA 2017
We would like to invite you to contribute to and participate in AIEA 2017, which will be held in Guilin, China during September 23-24, 2017.
2017 the 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Engineering Applications (AIEA 2017) is a platform for presenting excellent results and new challenges facing the field of the artificial intelligence and engineering applications, especially in the field of unmanned vehicles and aircraft, infrared identification, radar detection and so on. It brings together experts from industry, governments and academia, experienced in engineering, design and research. We appreciate that if you disseminate this flyer to your friends, colleagues, disciples and others who might interests to AIEA 2017.
Accepted papers which meet the Conference requirements would be published in Advances in Computer Science Research (ISSN: 2352-538X) and submitted to CPCI (ISTP), EI (Compendex), Google Scholar, Baidu Scholar for indexing.
June 2017: AIEA 2017 had been added to proceedings list of Atlantis Press (Click).
April 2017: Call for Papers of AIEA 2017, Submit via email: ICAIEA@163.com.
April 2017: The Organizing Committee for AIEA 2017 was set up.
February 2017: AIEA 2016 had been indexed by CPCI (Click) and Baidu Scholar.
December 2016: AIEA 2016 had been successfully published by Advances in Computer Science Research (Click). ISSN: 2352-538X; ISBN: 978-94-6252-270-1.
1. Papers are to be submitted electronically via Email (ICAIEA@163.com)
2. All full paper submissions to the AIEA 2017 must be written in English
3. The submissions should not exceed ten pages and should follow the format for conference (template download)
4. Papers submission due to July 31, 2017
5. Papers registration due to August 15, 2017
6. Contact Information: Teacher Lu, QQ: 28 63 53 51 15
Editor Mike, Tel.: +86-187-1712-4530, QQ: 48 69 86 387